For Carbon Neutral, our experts will help you evaluate your risks and opportunities to develop a successful Carbon Management Plan. This plan will include:
- Emission reduction targets
- A timeframe for implementation
- A description of the methods by which reductions will be achieved, including purchase of offset credits
For other certifications, you will undergo a process determined by the specific certification/s required but generally the steps below will be followed:
- SCS scopes the project and product/s and prepares a proposal.
- Client agrees to scope and signs a work order.
- An SCS account manager is assigned to guide client through the certification process.
- Data Collection
- Client completes Data Request Form, identifying products and information to be pursued then submits to auditor along with supporting documentation.
- Onsite Audit (if applicable)
- The SCS auditor conducts an onsite audit.
- Corrective Actions
- Client responds to any non-conformities or new information requests.
- The SCS auditor prepares a draft Assessment Report that details the findings of the audit, including nonconformities, and opportunities for improvement.
- Certification Decision
- An SCS reviewer conducts a final review of the draft Assessment Report and makes the certification decision.
- Certification Maintenance