GMPs are the foundation of all food safety programs, providing the essential environmental and operating conditions to produce safe, quality foods. This course includes an overview of HACCP Principles, Food Defense, Food Fraud and Food Safety Culture.
- Describe Good Manufacturing Practices and how to apply them in your facility
- Personnel hygiene, sanitation, pest control, preventive maintenance programs and more
- Define Preliminary and HACCP Principles
- Define Food Defense, Food Fraud
- Tools to build a strong positive culture in your facility
Who Should Attend:
Quality Assurance/Control personnel, Production, Managers, Supervisors, Sanitation personnel